• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Merry Christmas Everyone

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Merry Christmas from a hotel in Denver; it's snowing and, if that weren't festive enough...they have a channel that shows a crackling fireplace and plays Christmas music! Not too shabby! :D

Wishing everyone and their famlily and friends a spectacular Christmas and an even better New Year!

Ive been here. Did not get Christmas off this year so between the commute from TX and a month of screwing up my bid....I have barely had time to breath. Give me a ring when you can...and Merry Christmas

Now... just to find some place we can get some Chinese people to sing "deck the halls" while we eat Peking Duck for dinner - it's probably the only thing open. ;)[/quote]

Hahaha "You'll shoot your eye out kid!"

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Fah rah rah rah rah... rah rah rah rah.

;)

Seriously, I think we're going to an Indian place in Ann Arbor. Thank goodness for Hampton Inns and the big breakfasts they put out. Stocked up for lunch with some cereal and fruit, hold me over until dinner.

The gas station on the corner isn't even open.

Not that I couldn't stand to lose a few pounds anyway, put on a couple over the weekend having early Christmas with family and parties with friends.

Latest resources

Back