Merry Christmas Everyone

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

waveflyer

Working, flying or not, w/ your family and friends or not, christian or not, just wanted to wish everyone a happy holidays, merry christmas and hope that you can all find the christmas spirit that makes life worthwhile. Here's to slipping the surly bonds and if we can't be home- here's to getting others home safe and comfortable when w/o aviation it wouldn't have been possible.
Salute,
wave

Working, flying or not, w/ your family and friends or not, christian or not, just wanted to wish everyone a happy holidays, merry christmas and hope that you can all find the christmas spirit that makes life worthwhile. Here's to slipping the surly bonds and if we can't be home- here's to getting others home safe and comfortable when w/o aviation it wouldn't have been possible.
Salute,
wave

Merry Christmas Wave and everyone in cyber space. -Bean

Merry Christmas everyone....

Once again *4 years straight* I am in a hotel with a damm dream machine alarm clock on Christmas and in 4 years I cant figure out how to make it work.....AGGGHHHHH

Night

Brian-Longhorn

Once again *4 years straight* I am in a hotel with a damm dream machine alarm clock on Christmas and in 4 years I cant figure out how to make it work.....AGGGHHHHH

Careful what you wish for. I'm at my Mother in laws home and she's bitching about our dog, my wife's child rearing abilities and stressing us all out over all the cute little holiday social obligations she arranged. Merry Christmas.

Ahhhh, good point, I feel much better now. :beer:

Bah Humbug
Come on, buddy... if I can be festive, certainly you can, too... :)

I'm in a hotel in Detroit, but hope that everyone on the road has a Merry Christmas, and those with their families as well.

Now... just to find some place we can get some Chinese people to sing "deck the halls" while we eat Peking Duck for dinner - it's probably the only thing open. ;)

Latest resources

Back