• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Merger Complete

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Are people on this site really so stupid that they actually spit beer all over their computers when someone posts something?

I thought that only happened on Three's Company re-runs. LOL

How did it happen? Did you take a swig of beer, just as you were opening this thread, and before you swallowed your beer, you read something so funny that you actually spit it up all over the screen?

Actually, it really doesn't surprise me that there are people stupid enough to spit up all over their computers on this site. LOL

I guess you that means you don't spit. You swallow. Good girl.

Crap, maybe they can ram an Alaska plane into the mix and we can get the old threesome / menage trois / 2 v 1 thing going on..........

Just keep in mind that Pocohole will charge you an extra dollar for that service.

Oh great, just what we need, the CAL pilot who tells everybody she is in law school! LOL

Yeah, like you have any time to go to law school with your crappy CAL schedules. :rolleyes: LOL

Just give it up, NOBODY believes you!!! LOL

Oh great, just what we need, the CAL pilot who tells everybody she is in law school! LOL

Yeah, like you have any time to go to law school with your crappy CAL schedules. :rolleyes: LOL

Just give it up, NOBODY believes you!!! LOL

Do you find it difficult to talk with your mouth full??LOL

Are people on this site really so stupid that they actually spit beer all over their computers when someone posts something?

I thought that only happened on Three's Company re-runs. LOL

How did it happen? Did you take a swig of beer, just as you were opening this thread, and before you swallowed your beer, you read something so funny that you actually spit it up all over the screen?

Actually, it really doesn't surprise me that there are people stupid enough to spit up all over their computers on this site. LOL

Just because you swallow, don't criticize someone for spitting.

Oh yeah, LOL :)

Now I spit beer over this one...Totally. What a gay avatar. Gay as in "joyful." Is this PC enough for you tree hugging Libs?

And YES, the title is VERY funny!!! Not the accident.

Baja.

It's as PC as you O'Reilly Loving-Global Warming-denying-SUV Driving-Fox News Watching-Right Wing Christian Values Having nutjobs can be.

Latest resources

Back