• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Merger Complete

densoo

Total Time
yes
Two flights bound for the Midwest from Seattle were canceled this morning when the passenger-filled planes backed into each other as they left their gates, airport officials said.
No one was injured.
A Delta 737-800 plane, Flight 1288 to Cincinnati, was backing away from its gate at the Concourse Terminal at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, shortly before 7 a.m, according to airport spokeswoman Terri-Ann Betancourt.
At the same time, Betancourt said, a Northwest 757-300 plane, Flight 620 to Minneapolis, was backing away from its gate at the South Satellite Terminal.
The two planes bumped into each other. The flights were canceled and passengers were being transferred to other flights, Betancourt said.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2008567319_webplanes28m.html

EMBpilot

Total Time
~14K
"Merger complete"? Is that suppose to be funny? What happened to this forum?

What a stupid joke.

What a nightmare for the pax, station, rampers, driver of the tugs.

Good thing no one got hurt

Voice Of Reason

Reading Is Fundamental !
Total Time
15 min

What a stupid joke.

Oh, stop! Can NO ONE take a rest from the stiff politically correct stick up their b*tts, and just have a simple laugh from the fact that it wasn't some lame@$$ 2000th merger article?

It was quite obvious people weren't hurt, and no one is laughing at the damage aspect.

Geez, lighten up and laugh...what is this WORLD coming to? Should we all hold a vigil for the tug?

Every party has a pooper, EMB...EMB

kman

MR O
Total Time
>3.14
Why so tied up about the NJA cass issue? Just relax man, how will effect ya anyway?

party pooper.

stlflyguy

UL Listed
Total Time

What a stupid joke.

C'mon, man...you need a license to chill... :cool:

Pocono Pilot

flower child
Total Time
That was very tasteless.

I'm sure this was no laughing matter for those involved.

Pocono Pilot

flower child
Total Time
Best line of the year!!! Spit beer all over the computer!!!

Are people on this site really so stupid that they actually spit beer all over their computers when someone posts something?

I thought that only happened on Three's Company re-runs. LOL

How did it happen? Did you take a swig of beer, just as you were opening this thread, and before you swallowed your beer, you read something so funny that you actually spit it up all over the screen?

Actually, it really doesn't surprise me that there are people stupid enough to spit up all over their computers on this site. LOL

tico

Total Time
That is just precursor for the bloated kingdom that NorthDeltaWest has become.......To funny.....that ought to be a good memo..........

contrail67

Total Time

What a stupid joke.

You cannot see the humor in this?....

bagasticks

fist fornicator
Total Time
>1
Are people on this site really so stupid that they actually spit beer all over their computers when someone posts something?

I thought that only happened on Three's Company re-runs. LOL

How did it happen? Did you take a swig of beer, just as you were opening this thread, and before you swallowed your beer, you read something so funny that you actually spit it up all over the screen?

Actually, it really doesn't surprise me that there are people stupid enough to spit up all over their computers on this site. LOL

I spit beer all over my keyboard when i seen your my-little-pony avatar. . . .

Last edited:

sitnresrv

Total Time
7500+
Merger Complete! You my friend just made my morning. I needed to smile and you made me, thanks.

Scope out RJ's

Banned
Total Time
I agree, people really need to lighten up a little. Now where's Tanker Clown? I mean 2 pages and he hasn't thrown his .02 in? Maybe that's because he can't afford it.:laugh:

reroute

Total Time
I'm certainly not one to criticize others thoughts, but I think the header for this thread is just plain funny. I mean, the incident BEGS for somethng lighthearted.

Other choices could have been:

Merger Mania
Delta, meet Northwest
Senseless in Seattle

And on and on.

Nobody got hurt, so this one is fair game.....

Going2Baja

Total Time
10k+
I spit beer all over my keyboard when i seen your my-little-pony avatar. . . .

Now I spit beer over this one...Totally. What a gay avatar. Gay as in "joyful." Is this PC enough for you tree hugging Libs?

And YES, the title is VERY funny!!! Not the accident.

Baja.