• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mega Merger Rumor

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You come at me over and over again with unabated hostility and then call me an "extremist"?

I think if you set aside your preconceptions and go back and read my post again, you will see that it was an attempt at satire. You know the whole farce that is internet logic angle?

I'm sorry Praetorian, I really don't mean to be hostile to you personally. But, I can't help taking issue with many of the things you say and the way you say them. Sometimes they hit me like fingernails on a chalkboard.

I reread your post. If that's satire, you are one subtle dude. Maybe I just don't get you. I'll do my best to keep an open mind in the future.

The merger rumor comes around every once in a while whenever there's nothing else to talk about.
The hypothetical company already had a name.

To save money, I heard that NetJets is going to offer only Krispy Kreme catering. Pilots get to eat the leftover donuts, so you guys better start upping your jogging regimen. :)

To save money, I heard that NetJets is going to offer only Krispy Kreme catering. Pilots get to eat the leftover donuts, so you guys better start upping your jogging regimen. :)

What jogging regimen?

Latest resources

Back