• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mega Merger Rumor

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You insinuated...no stated that my "whining about a staple was hypocritical". I guess you know where I stood on our union drive for you to call me a "hypocrite".

I'm sure you happily agreed to accept your 'below' industry standard contract at Flops....or did I just assume that?

Wow,,, you have a Mitt Romney Avatar AND you support unions. Then you argue that you are not a hypocrite.

Which one is it?

Wow,,, you have a Mitt Romney Avatar AND you support unions. Then you argue that you are not a hypocrite.

Which one is it?

So because I didn't support Obama means I couldn't have supported a union?

No, it's because you supported mittens that its hard to believe you support unions. So it follows that you would have nothing to complain about if you found yourself disadvantaged (because you failed to support a union) after a merger. Hypothetically.

Se how that works :)

No, it's because you supported mittens that its hard to believe you support unions. So it follows that you would have nothing to complain about if you found yourself disadvantaged (because you failed to support a union) after a merger. Hypothetically.

Se how that works :)

The problem with that, ahem... "logic" is that what you believe is completely irrelevant. Besides, only a non-thinking political extremist would make such a flawed argument. It is possible to support a candidate and not agree with him on every issue. Besides, we all know it's every pilots god given right to complain regardless of his political affiliation. So, hypothetically, you might just be babbling nonsense.

See how that works.

No, you can support a union as well as Romney, but why bother.

It's like going for a jog then eating a box of doughnuts it kind of defeats the purpose of jogging.

I kinda like donuts, especially Krispy Kreme. I work out so that I can consume the devils so I don't think it defeats the purpose.

It kinda goes back to the age old question that we all ponder at times...

Do we work to live...or do we live to work?

...for our Korean friends...loosely put 우리가 살고 작업이 아닐 수 없다...나는 작업에 살고 있나?

...and our German speaking readers Wir arbeiten, um zu leben ... oder wir leben um zu arbeiten?

The problem with that, ahem... "logic" is that what you believe is completely irrelevant. Besides, only a non-thinking political extremist would make such a flawed argument. It is possible to support a candidate and not agree with him on every issue. Besides, we all know it's every pilots god given right to complain regardless of his political affiliation. So, hypothetically, you might just be babbling nonsense.

See how that works.

You come at me over and over again with unabated hostility and then call me an "extremist"?

I think if you set aside your preconceptions and go back and read my post again, you will see that it was an attempt at satire. You know the whole farce that is internet logic angle?

Latest resources

Back