• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Meeting between FO and NJ.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ahhhh, I see.... We've been selling off our King Air's here at FO so there's probably no connection there. I'll believe all of this takeover talk when something actually happens.

They must have painted that King Air, I thougt it was yellow. Those pilots ARE NOT NJA.

The only "Netjets" King Air I've ever seen was several years ago - and it was a managed aircraft(EJM).

No NetProps here

The yellow King Air AKA "That 70's Plane" was sold last year. It was operated by NJA but flown by non-union employees and flight instructors. Those guys now fly N310QS which is, of course, a bitchin' Cessna 310. The other King Air N200QS is operated by NJI pilots. If you look closely they even have the little Gulfstreams on their ties.

I just saw a NJI CE750. Looks just like a NJA CE750. So much for the NJI guys flying G's. I wonder if their scope clause allows this, oops, that's right, no scope. The company can do what ever they want to these guys . . .

By the way, talked to the crew - they make more than our CE750 guys! But remember, there is no more money to pay our guys.

FO & NJ merge? Can not ever see it happen, but then I thought NJA would actually pay the pilots a salary that would be other than shameful.

"Ripped off" how do you figure. Charter rates don't rise just because a fractional is calling to cover a trip. There are reasons rates fluctuate a little but "ripped off", I don't believe you are qualified to make this determination.

Schrode said:
I just saw a NJI CE750. Looks just like a NJA CE750. So much for the NJI guys flying G's. .
NJI has been flying a single X for well over four years now.

If a buyout happens it will happen - these CEOs don't know themselves till the deal is done, and even then it could fall apart at the last minute. Go enjoy life till you read about it in the WSJ.

Latest resources

Back