Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

meet the F-22ski. (Or is it the Raptorski?)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Looks like the Bear is waking up from his hibernation. While we were cashing in on our "peace dividend", the Russians were preparing for another round with the, Glavni Protivnik.

Impeccable timing. They roll this thing out the same year the US caps Raptor production at 183. I bet the Lockheed Martin lobbyists were on the phones to DC before the plane even landed.

Looks like the Bear is waking up from his hibernation. While we were cashing in on our "peace dividend", the Russians were preparing for another round with the, Glavni Protivnik.

I'm sure that there are some arms dealers trying to convince our cash strapped government of this as well.

My taxes were only around 34% last year. Cap on the F22? Why? I mean someone the corporate board of Lockheed must need a new boat.

Gosh I shouldn't be so selfish...

Last edited:
I'm sure that there are some arms dealers trying to convince our cash strapped government of this as well.

My taxes were only around 34% last year. Cap on the F22? Why? I mean someone the corporate board of Lockheed must need a new boat.

Gosh I shouldn't be so selfish...

Thanks for paying your taxes.

Last edited:
That thing doesn't look very stealthy.

Latest resources

Back