• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Meet The Delta Family...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How so, his half-Windsor got stuck in your teeth?

That is actually funny.

RA actually have a very good grasp on our procedures and policies. He worked on the PRM approach procedures and a few other major programs when he was a NWA. He is not just some leader that does not know any of the skills, etc that go with your flying profession.
He even razzed the CA for no updating his heading bug. After that, I figured he read our manuals for a little light after dinner reading.

Your just an F.O. You have no say who rides up front. Learn your place

I'm just an FO too...but you can believe there are 2 F--K Sticks in this industry that will never ride on the jumpseat when I'm there.

That's funny though.....learn your place.... from a guy flying an rj with 3000 hours.

R.A. is putting up that Soviet looking Wiget on the GO. He doesn't even know why the wiget is the wiget and its colors. We are no longer the airline that CE Woolman founded, we are a just another business.

"We are no longer the airline that CE Woolman founded, we are a just another business."

Bingo.

Just another once GREAT AIRLINE that is managed and run by Human Scum... Choads that are not fit to be used for Soylent Green.

Delta, may you R.I.P.

You were the airline of my choice for so many years.

Sadly, no longer.

YKMKR

Last edited:
Didn't the employees share $900M to make the merger go through? A lump sum check equal to your annual earnings or something like that? Would be great to get something like that in this economy. That's an employee group that has some leverage. Nice.

That is actually funny.

RA actually have a very good grasp on our procedures and policies. He worked on the PRM approach procedures and a few other major programs when he was a NWA. He is not just some leader that does not know any of the skills, etc that go with your flying profession.
He even razzed the CA for no updating his heading bug. After that, I figured he read our manuals for a little light after dinner reading.

Sorry, ACL, but RA is the second worse thing that has happened to this airline after Leo. He is all about the money and the power. He doesn't give a d@mn about us or the long term viability of this company!

It's sad that all of the NWA leadership style seems to have found its way over here. I predict we are heading into the worst employee morale since the Ron Allen "Leadership 7.5" days. This had been a takeover by NWA of Delta, not the other way around!

Hey Captain Boobs-

Who do you work for? I find it pretty hard to believe that you are in the left seat of anything, and certainly not 'here, this company, us, or we', re. Delta.

You caught me. I'm no longer captain. But since your opinion is meaningless to me (and most other people forced to hear you) I'm going to leave it as it is in my profile.

The one that you need to worry about is not RA, but the gentleman from Ford and Harris.
RA is a lawyer and a business man. Forget that and you will be reminded quite quickly. My point was that he is more in tune to the operations side than most "money" type CEO's.

I am a strong believer that to have a truly successful company it needs to be run by an "Operations" type person. With the greed of the money men as of late, we may get to see that in our time here. Look at all of the truly successful companies. Operations type people are at the helm.

Last edited:
The one that you need to worry about is not RA, but the gentleman from Ford and Harris.
RA is a lawyer and a business man. Forget that and you will be reminded quite quickly. My point was that he is more in tune to the operations side than most "money" type CEO's.

I am a strong believer that to have a truly successful company it needs to be run by an "Operations" type person. With the greed of the money men as of late, we may get to see that in our time here. Look at all of the truly successful companies. Operations type people are at the helm.

I guess the tens of millions he is milking from a failing company are not really important to him..... Operations is what it is all about!

-Perhaps he will be sending you one of those "don't be shy about going thru your neighbor's trash" memos, soon-eh? Just operations.... Nothing personal.

The NWA mgmt team strikes again!

BTW-How ARE those INTL routes doing, Mr ACL65?

Latest resources

Back