medical in yip area

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

B727CV640

Hi Guys,i Need A First Class Medical In The Yip Area And Would Like To Know Who Everybody Likes To Use.thanks In Advance.

Robert J. Gordon
Family & Sports Medical Center
965 S. Main St.
Plymoth, MI 48170
734-455-3530

He took over for Doc Ross a couple of years back. $85 for a 1st class. You can usually get in the next day. His office is about 10-15 minutes north of YIP.

Doc Gordon is also real good on walk ins on M-W-F mornings. His only real draw back is that he is still using Doc Ross's old eye machine. That machine has to be the worst one around.

Thanks For The Input. I Will Make An Appointment With Dr. Gordon.
What Is Wrong With His Eyechart?

It was originally purchased when the feds told Orville and Wilbur that they needed to comply with Part 61.23.

It suffers the occasional technical difficulty.

However, I always seem to pass the test.

Yet another vote for Doc Gordon. I am not worried about the old eye machine. I just want to get my medical each time and if I want my eyes checked I will go to an eye Doc.

N2F

Any other suggestions? It sounds like this guy is great, but going to a new doc is always a bit unnerving. The old eye machine makes me a little nervous. I have had some bad experiences with old machines before. I just don't understand why he wouldn't use a standard eye chart instead of the machine.

Looks like you can schedule online with him:

http://www.turboschedule.com/cgi-bin/calendar/ts/turbolite?cal=RobertGordon

Last edited:
Doc Gordon is now doing Exams at YIP in the Kalitta sim building a couple times per month, do not know his exact schedule but call his office.

Sounds like he is the Doctor for me. I think I read that a first class w/out the EKG is only 85 bucks. Thats great news.

Latest resources

Back