• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

meaning of interview at NetJets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Is there a written test during the interview? and if there is one is it out of the ATP book?

Thanks
Tom

Unless it just changed, there isn't a written test. Obviously, you'll get some technical questions during the interview (FAR/AIM material), but there isn't a written exam.

As far as the NJA interview goes (I interviewed 2/27-28) there was no written test during the interview. There was a on-line written "test" prior to the interview. Math, english, psych profile, etc. You get the instructions when your interview is scheduled. The interview itself was FAR/AIM, WWYD, and tell me about yourself type of stuff

If you get called for an interview, the job is yours to lose. I hate to be a Simon Cowell here, but if you came to an interview and didn't get the job then you did something wrong.

As far as the NJA interview goes (I interviewed 2/27-28) there was no written test during the interview. There was a on-line written "test" prior to the interview. Math, english, psych profile, etc. You get the instructions when your interview is scheduled.

I have a friend who interviewed in Jan. He did not take a online test or psych profile or any of that jazz.

Hi!

Failure to be hired can be due to many things, including LOTS beyond the control of the person being interviewed.

The biggest one being if the right interviewer doesn't like you, you're out.

Guy interviews at USAir. He has lots of DC-3 time and not much jet.
Interview #1 w/ Navy jet guy-not hired.
6 months later w/ civilian guy with lots of DC-3 time-hired.

The candidate did nothing different in both interviews. His experience level was, practically speaking, the same.

The only difference? The interviewer.

cliff
YIP

I think they must have turned the test back on. My buddy who interviews next week has to take the online test. Maybe the stack of potential new hires is getting thick and they want an extra discriminator.

Best of luck to all trying to get on board,
VVJM265

I walked out of a UAL interview before I retired from the military-it was the most insulting 17 minutes of my life...

NetJets sent an application and the rest is history-as they say...

I would never interview with another airline after the way I was treated at UAL...

American called me to set up an interview and I turned them down.. I'll stay at NetJets and forgo that age 60 or 65 thing...

Don't let the United experience in and of itself sour you on airlines. I interviewed there once and was turned down. I never applied there again, I'd seen enough and I didn't want to work there that bad.

I've done a few airline interviews in my time, United was definately in a league of their own. I'm not suggesting you leave Netjets, it sounds like a great job to have, I just wanted to say that not all airlines are like what you experienced at United.

Last edited:
I am scheduled to interview on April 3/4 I was told today to take the online test. I have not taken it yet but they say to put aside an hour and a half.

Tom

PS anybody else gonna be there on the 3/4???

Funny I felt the same about my UAL interview.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back