• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

meaning of interview at NetJets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What source does your 90 percent come from? Or is it just off the top of your head.

I'd say its more about 70 percent. I don't work there but the whole grip and grin, 3 rec's for military pilots, 5 for civilian pilots, plus an interview? I'll PM albie for the real numbers because he has them.

A buddy of mine (really a friend of a friend), spends alot of time in the interviewing process and the > 80% came from him. You are absolutely correct about the M&G, which has everything to do with WHO gets interviewed.

As for the whole process, it all depends on who you know and what kind of juice they have. I've seen it as long as 1.5 years, I've also seen M&G to class date in 2 months.

Last edited:
It all depends where you consider the "interview process".

The M&G has a huge impact in the process. Especially with the last scheduled M&G's timeslots going within the first few minutes of opening it up.

Don't even get me started on MIL Leave. :)

The M&G system seems to be ever-evolving. Hopefully they'll get it nailed down soon, because the current procedure really stinks for everyone.

Have you tried getting in?

Albie says off the street is about 60-70 percent and with prep its about 80 percent.

Nope not me don't want too many eggs in one basket.

You anc or swap back to mem yet?

I've been MEM since day 1 (one of the dudes reamed by the p_nuggets), been online for about a month now.

Lucky you ANC lines have been crap and the commute is brutal from here.

I walked out of a UAL interview before I retired from the military-it was the most insulting 17 minutes of my life...

NetJets sent an application and the rest is history-as they say...

I would never interview with another airline after the way I was treated at UAL...

American called me to set up an interview and I turned them down.. I'll stay at NetJets and forgo that age 60 or 65 thing...

Hi!

Don't judget the airlines by the UAL interview. I've heard it was awful.

I interviewed at Delta, and the interview part of it was the most relaxed and laid back one I ever had. There were no technical questions at all.

Most airline interviews are decent. I've had 6. 5 were good, and 1 was a little anal, but not outside of parameters.

cliff
YIP

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back