• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Meanest Airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Go, ASA! Clap clap! We can be number 1! Go go go! Rah rah rah!

Puke.

Maybe it's because of the NWA merger. I swear I saw Selma and Patty working my last flight on them...

I wonder what those scores would be if they were adjusted to take the "atlanta-tude" out?

I don't think anybody cares, it's all about who you can save 20 dollars on. If you've flown as a pax the last several years, all airlines with the exception of Southwest offer the same bus ride up in the air.

At least with Southwest you know what your going to get, ontime, roomy seats with good looking FAs to entertain. With the others it's always hit or miss theres no consistency.

Last edited:
I don't think anybody cares, it's all about who you can save 20 dollars on. If you've flown as a pax the last several years, all airlines with the exception of Southwest offer the same bus ride up in the air.

At least with Southwest you know what your going to get, ontime, roomy seats with good looking FAs to entertain. With the others it's always hit or miss theres no consistency.

Oh no, just ask some of the Mother Delta guys on here. DAL has a completely different clientele than SWA and all other airlines.

At least with Southwest you know what your going to get, ontime, roomy seats with good looking FAs to entertain. With the others it's always hit or miss theres no consistency.[/QUOTE]

Your kidding right? Good looking FA's and roomy seats????

Latest resources

Back