• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

MDW here comes Airtran

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"Mark my words." SWA will NEVER fly into MSP.

Maybe RST or something goofy like that. But you'll never see Canyon Blue at MSP.

1. ata doesnt have 737-300 2. swa boy.......you follow us everywhere ..... yougo ahead and do what you need to do 3. you have a better chance of seeing god tonight than you do of getting gates in atl before airtran does 4. "mark my words"......what does that mean anyway........i didnt realize the fo's at swa were making decisions about where to fly to

norskman2 said:
"Mark my words." SWA will NEVER fly into MSP.

Maybe RST or something goofy like that. But you'll never see Canyon Blue at MSP.

In BOS, FL has long co-existed with PVD nearby. So, if either RST (for MSP) or an increase into PVD were the "answer," I'll bet on Airtran ... even at their early age but good point, though.

SWA/FO: Fokker's in-law was "watching" him, too. So, what? However, your partisanship was predictable.

Think about this swafo: Given the choice, same price, would you rather fly in a newer fleet, have an assigned seat, possible $35 business class upgrade, and XM satelite entertainment or show hours early for cattle car seating? Better hope Citrus stays out of OAK, PHX, STL, etc.

To me, BTW, although on a much smaller scale, this looks to be a bigger FU than the MDW expansion of last December because, unlike the last time around (no offense to any ATA employee intended), now there is NO fee to pay but I'll mark you words. The real loser here is ATA employees … courtesy of your prior "answer." I just hope the next "answer" won't be at the expense of the remaining ones at ATA if the last one was of any indication.

Wow....

I'm sure glad my airline is going out of business so I don't have to take part in this bickering anymore!!

What a relief!!

LOL!

Gate 69 said:
Think about this swafo: Given the choice, same price, would you rather fly in a newer fleet, have an assigned seat, possible $35 business class upgrade, and XM satelite entertainment or show hours early for cattle car seating? Better hope Citrus stays out of OAK, PHX, STL, etc.

Me thinks he's not much interested in the evidence so much as he's in humoring himself.

ATA For Now! said:
Wow....

I'm sure glad my airline is going out of business so I don't have to take part in this bickering anymore!!

What a relief!!

LOL!

If you consider "this as bickering," you ain't seen nothin.' But I know you didn't really mean that.

From an AirTran point of view I would much rather compete with Southwest in Chicago than Delta in Atlanta. Southwest is a predictable airline that won't do anything besides what is rational and business sound, where as Delta can do the dumbest things just to f*** with us. BTW, did anyone just notice that the retail price of gas in ATL just went up to $3.70 a gallon!!!
/Citrus

Nice thread.:rolleyes: :puke:

Latest resources

Back