Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

MD 11 CLASS starts July 16th...how to BID???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jtmpilot

starting MD11 class july 16th. currently a 2nd year S/O on the DC-10 at 97.03 per hour and on reserve.... How do i bid for july?? will they count days in training as work days?? basically July is a 5 week month and Reserve needs to work 19 days for a full check, with 2 weeks in training in July, do they count this as 10 days of RLG and in the first 2 weeks of the month ill have to work 9 days to get a full RLG???? thanks for the input guys........

I dont have any info for you, but those that do I would imagine would need to know what carrier you work for.

take care

My bet would be FedEx.

starting MD11 class july 16th. currently a 2nd year S/O on the DC-10 at 97.03 per hour and on reserve.... How do i bid for july?? will they count days in training as work days?? basically July is a 5 week month and Reserve needs to work 19 days for a full check, with 2 weeks in training in July, do they count this as 10 days of RLG and in the first 2 weeks of the month ill have to work 9 days to get a full RLG???? thanks for the input guys........

Check your PMs

How about reading your contract!

97.03 per hour, Huh? Hey, thanks for sharing. I think everyone on flightinfo can now safely assume the standard inverse proportionality formula for a certain body part of yours.

Latest resources

Back