• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Maybe a reson to vote Dem.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oil prices are responding to the exploding demand being generated in China and India. Drilling more won't fix it; we need to get truly "energy independent" and start figuring out how to meet that demand (which will continue to grow exponentially) profitably by innovating new (clean) energy solutions. That should make any true capitalist smile.

That should help things out...in about 2 decades.

What about a viable libertarian candidate? I know it is probably too late for it to make a difference this time around but we should really be looking into this down the road.

What about a viable libertarian candidate? I know it is probably too late for it to make a difference this time around but we should really be looking into this down the road.

You've already got one. Bob Barr, former Republican Congressman from GA. Probably the best candidate the Libertarian party has ever had. He's anticipating being on the ballot in 48 states. I encourage all would-be McCain voters to consider Barr instead. :)

You've already got one. Bob Barr, former Republican Congressman from GA. Probably the best candidate the Libertarian party has ever had. He's anticipating being on the ballot in 48 states. I encourage all would-be McCain voters to consider Barr instead. :)

Yes....ahem....I would also encourage all would-be McCain voters to vote for Barr. Ahem.

Problem with that is, that just enough votes would be deflected and we'd get stuck with Obama (Jimmy Carter, part II).

Problem with that is, that just enough votes would be deflected and we'd get stuck with Obama

That's exactly what I'm hoping. :)

That's exactly what I'm hoping. :)
I can't stand behind Obama for life issues. Besides that, he talks too much about what's wrong but has not offered a word on what he would do to fix it all. Seems the easy way to run for office is to just point at everyone else and dodge the issues.
I think I may run next time!

Besides that, he talks too much about what's wrong but has not offered a word on what he would do to fix it all.

If you just go to his website, you'll see that he has extremely detailed policy proposals on every subject imaginable.

If you just go to his website, you'll see that he has extremely detailed policy proposals on every subject imaginable.

This is true.

But talk is cheap.

His legislative record (and lack thereof) and inability to reach across the aisle on anything speak volumes.

Do you see Obama standing up to some of the major scumbags in his own party?

Sources say: "No."

This is true.

But talk is cheap.

His legislative record (and lack thereof) and inability to reach across the aisle on anything speak volumes.

Do you see Obama standing up to some of the major scumbags in his own party?

Sources say: "No."
This can't be repeated enough. I agree with alot of what Obama says. But the guy has no balls and has PROVEN he has a tough time making decisions.

Put him in office and it we'd be begging for business as usual.

Unfortunately, put McCain in office and it will be business as usual.

Latest resources

Back