• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Maybe a reson to vote Dem.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Abortion doctor agreed to have a ladies abortion documented via ultrasound.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjNo_0cW-ek&feature=related

It will take you 27 minutes to watch, but if you think aborting a "fetus" is acceptable, you need to take the time to consider the alternative.

Well, I still think it's acceptable. 1st and 2nd Trimester.

Third trimester, you had enough time to decide.

Now go look up one of the several academic articles discussing the number of people who have been vindicated from death row after DNA evidence was introduced years later. Also, consider the number of innocent people who have been accidentally executed in the past with these flaws.

Then tell me if you think our capital punishment system is acceptable.

Last edited:

Third trimester, you had enough time to decide.

Now go look up one of the several academic articles discussing the number of people who have been vindicated from death row after DNA evidence was introduced years later. Also, consider the number of innocent people who have been accidentally executed in the past with these flaws.

You are a heartless person. And I think you may find it interesting that most prolifers prefer life prison sentences to the death penalty, if life was fully served.

Abernathy,
You posted minutes after me, so you did not even watch the video.

Please explain why it is not acceptable in the third trimester?

Then I question your humanity.

Separate issues. Obvious red herring. You don't want to face the realities of what you see in the video, so you try to deflect to another issue.

Abortion doctor agreed to have a ladies abortion documented via ultrasound.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjNo_0cW-ek&feature=related

It will take you 27 minutes to watch, but if you think aborting a "fetus" is acceptable, you need to take the time to consider the alternative.

This video should be required viewing for all high school students as part of any "sex ed" curriculum. That's the video that changed my mind about abortion. A horribly violent and despicable procedure.

Abernathy,
You posted minutes after me, so you did not even watch the video.

Please explain why it is not acceptable in the third trimester?

I said I don't think it's acceptable. I never said it should be outlawed.

I don't think an embryo is a person. And if you think a fertilized egg is a person, you need a reality check.

A fetuses brain, CNS, and control centers in the brain are not fully developed in the first trimester. Even after birth, connections are still being made in brain. Though no one knows exactly what it's like to be a 2nd trimester baby, I'm convinced that they're not conscious of the environment around them. A third trimester baby is pretty close to the viable stage. I know, because I know someone who was born 2 months premature and is 100% fine.

I think it's unacceptable because by the third trimester, you should be able to know whether or not you want the baby. By the third trimester, you should know whether or not the fetus is the product of a rape, incest, mistake, etc. And by around that time, the fetus is a viable baby.

There's my reason.

Incredible that the abortion doctor refused to ever perform another abortion (after 10,000) and yet people are able to watch the same thing and blow it off as insignificant.

This mentality must be very similar to the acceptance jihadists have taken of cutting off a person's head. You must have to numb the mind and heart a great deal to reach that point.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back