May 2nd JetBlue Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Internal recommendation link?

Any of you guys remember there being a link in the first emails they sent out for internal recommendations electronically? I was told there was one but I sure don't remember it. If there was, could someone PM it to me?

Last edited:
Any of you guys remember there being a link in the first emails they sent out for internal recommendations electronically? I was told there was one but I sure don't remember it. If there was, could someone PM it to me?

Never mind, we figured it out.

HEy Ya, I was wondering if my it would hold up my back ground checks if my current part 91 employer will not mail my flight records request back to USIS ? Has anyone been in the same situation? My Boss is a $$$$! Thanks for any info or advice!!

Considering the current JB training schedule, I don't think it will make a bit of difference to you. However:

My understanding of the PRIA process is JB/USIS is only obligated to send the paperword request and wait 30 days for a reply. If that employer doesn't reply after 30 days, then JB did their due dilligence and it's over. And given that it's a Part 91 company, I am not sure the law applies at all.

Did he at least verify your employment to USIS? If he refuses, THAT could cause a problem.

Considering the current JB training schedule, I don't think it will make a bit of difference to you. However:

My understanding of the PRIA process is JB/USIS is only obligated to send the paperword request and wait 30 days for a reply. If that employer doesn't reply after 30 days, then JB did their due dilligence and it's over. And given that it's a Part 91 company, I am not sure the law applies at all.

Did he at least verify your employment to USIS? If he refuses, THAT could cause a problem.

Ya, at least I work for a large company and USIS can verify with their online system !! So I'm verified!! I probably won't worry about it then! Thanks

need to send a letter of rec for a friend. anyone have a good address and the Chief's name??

thanks,
rwav

Dont send the LOR to the CP, it will not do any good. PM me and I will give you the email for where to send it. Everything is done on computers here.

LH

Latest resources

Back