May 2nd JetBlue Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

sligo1

Had a great day and met a few old friends. Any news for other interview candadites. JetBlue is still a great place too be.

From reading the posts of those who interviewed in APR, it'll be at least a week until anyone hears yes or no.

From reading the posts of those who interviewed in APR, it'll be at least a week until anyone hears yes or no.

I interviewed in april and heard yes in two days, as did some of my classmates down here. So start checking your email inbox in the next couple days.

Wonder why the wide time frame in letting people know? I wonder if the folks in the morning interviews know earlier than the afternoon folks? just a gander..

I interviewed in april and heard yes in two days, as did some of my classmates down here. So start checking your email inbox in the next couple days.

Yeah, but Verna said that it is slowing down and more than likely they wouldn't need to get people in class right away. Huge group though, at least a hundred guys and gals. That would equate to about a 33% chance of getting the job!:(

Yeah, but Verna said that it is slowing down and more than likely they wouldn't need to get people in class right away. Huge group though, at least a hundred guys and gals. That would equate to about a 33% chance of getting the job!:(

Sheesh! When you put it like that...

Gonna be a long week!

Sheesh! When you put it like that...

Gonna be a long week!

I know Steve! It sounds like we were on the back side of the wave for now. Hopefully they don't pull a "Frontier" and dump all those who they don't need and at least keep us on the hook for a later class.:erm:

P.S.- did ya get your bag o.k.?

Last edited:
I was hired last May and they put me in a pool until hiring started back up in the fall. The same will probably happen this year, but I would not anticipate as much slowing. If you get hired they will leave you on the hook. We had lots of guys taking recall, but the United guys are almost all done and the US guys may not leave now due to the new integrated list with AWA. It's hard to tell what will happen this summer, but I'm sure it will be a little slower than it has been the last couple of months. My uneducted guess is one small class per month June-September, a couple of big ones in October, one early November, none in December, then back at it big time Jan-May 2008. We also just got told that a small amount of the JFK flying will now be covered by FLL, BOS, and LGB crews to help diversify the operation. Good news for those wanting to be based outside of JFK, bad news for junior JFK guys.

Glad to hear it!:) I've been kicked to the curb before just because they decided that day to only fill the current scheduled class, even thought they liked many of us. Then had to wait a whole year to reapply.:(

Hey, do you know Dave Seaver?

Glad to hear it!:) I've been kicked to the curb before just because they decided that day to only fill the current scheduled class, even thought they liked many of us. Then had to wait a whole year to reapply.:(

Hey, do you know Dave Seaver?

Don't know Dave, sorry. I doubt they will even get to a pool this year like they did last year. They hired a bunch of us just days before some of the growth slowing was announced so they didn't need us for a couple of months. If you make it past phase II, you'll be working here even if it does slow down this summer.

Latest resources

Back