• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

MaxJet? WhoJet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Do a google search... They have a website. LLC using 767-200 to jump across the pond... Investors have deep pockets and it is going to be a private company..

Used to be Skylink...changed name. Recently advertising for pilots.

Don't think you need to apply unless you have some serious B767 international experience. There are some initial cadre Midway guys, but I think that was a real exception that had a lot to do with the initial startup management.

Spooky 1 said:
Don't think you need to apply unless you have some serious B767 international experience. QUOTE]

Spooky1,

Oddly enough, the planejobs.com jobs ad on 8/31 said 767/int'l experience was considered "...a plus..." but didn't appear to be a requirement. The flight times are high with 10K total and 5K turbine PIC as mins. It's hard to tell what this means.

Buddy of mine interviewed back a while...seemed pretty down-to-earth...no-fuss interview. Pilots talking to pilots.

Scuttlebutt is this outfit will never get off the ground. Apparently, Hillary is backing EOS Airlines.

fax: 703-661-6884 ( for MaxJet )

I would like to see them pull this off, but the last filing stated they only had 9.8 million in the bank. In this day and age, I would think they are either at deaths door with that amount or are looking for a suitor.

Interesting that EOS got their certificate in about half the time it took Maxjet...Gotta love Hillary and her connections!

Perhaps these two outfits should look to join forces?

bafanguy said:
Spooky 1 said:
Don't think you need to apply unless you have some serious B767 international experience. QUOTE]

Spooky1,

Oddly enough, the planejobs.com jobs ad on 8/31 said 767/int'l experience was considered "...a plus..." but didn't appear to be a requirement. The flight times are high with 10K total and 5K turbine PIC as mins. It's hard to tell what this means.

Buddy of mine interviewed back a while...seemed pretty down-to-earth...no-fuss interview. Pilots talking to pilots.

Scuttlebutt is this outfit will never get off the ground. Apparently, Hillary is backing EOS Airlines.

fax: 703-661-6884 ( for MaxJet )

Know a few of the initial group of pilots, as you may also. They are starting up Oct. 1st (?) using couple of Ryan B757's under a wet lease arrangement. The 767 will go directly into the charter market until they can add at least two more to the fleet. Currently reconfiguring the existing 767 to all business class and I think there is still a new paint job around the corner. All of this means squat in this business, but they did get their certificate which is no small feat in todays regulatory arena. BTW..........Don't know anything about EOS. Do they have an airplane(s) and an operating certificate? Not sure what HC can do about free enterprise if the company is FAA/DOT compliant and not incorporated in NY. You might be giving this woman a lot more credit than she deserves.

My understanding was that they were strictly 767's and only have one planned for the forseeable future...off their filings.

As for pilot hiring, I wouldn't expect much out of them in the near term as they have indicated they will only have the one aircraft for the first quarter, than slowly add if market conditions allow.

Latest resources

Back