• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

MaxBlast feeling the LUV!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Some of us still don't care about the money.

:confused: So your strike vote was about what? Oh, I know - Its about the 717, please don't take them away, we love 'em!

:confused:

PCL doesn't care about money, he has been shelling out dues to ALPA ( and probably still is) and what did he get in the end 00000, not even a thank you. I bet when you transition over to SWAPA you will get demand letters from ALPA for the dues

:confused: So your strike vote was about what?

Perhaps you missed it, but that contract dispute was settled three years ago.

That's the disconnect about you, PCL-
Aviation isn't a hobby for the pilots you represent or us at swapa. It's not some union call to duty. Not a mission, not just a passion, nor means to a political end. (Like it appears to be for you)
For the vast majority of us, and listen carefully, bc this is a bit complicated- for most- IT'S WHAT WE DO TO MAKE MONEY.

But go ahead, keep to that position

That's the disconnect about you, PCL-
Aviation isn't a hobby for the pilots you represent or us at swapa. It's not some union call to duty. Not a mission, not just a passion, nor means to a political end. (Like it appears to be for you)
For the vast majority of us, and listen carefully, bc this is a bit complicated- for most- IT'S WHAT WE DO TO MAKE MONEY.

But go ahead, keep to that position

Until very recently, it's what I've always done to make money also, wave. But selling seniority for an extra thirty grand ain't worth it.

Thank you Wave for stating the fu(king obvious. When my daughters tuition came due.....I said to the the school...."But, I am based in ATL and fly a 717!?" "I'm 78% on the seniority list with 17 days off a month!?"

I still can't believe they made me pay it.

Until very recently, it's what I've always done to make money also, wave. But selling seniority for an extra thirty grand ain't worth it.

Well, my money goes to kids school tuition, clothes, van with car seats, dance classes, baseball fees/uniform/equipment, food for 5 people, and birthday parties that must be better than last years!

Not crappy European cars and dinner rolls!

At some point maybe you could just listen and not talk so much. Its also good advice if you ever go on a date.

And if you come back with...stop having so many kids. Maybe you should give that advice to your parents. Seriously.

Well, my money goes to kids school tuition, clothes, van with car seats, dance classes, baseball fees/uniform/equipment, food for 5 people, and birthday parties that must be better than last years!

Not crappy European cars and dinner rolls!

To each his own. I spend 80% of my munny on fast cars, booze an wimmen. The other 20% I just piss away. What difference does it make to you what someone spends their munny on?

You found what you like, so have a few more kids

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back