• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mary Schiavo?? Is she even a pilot? Please Advise

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Is this the first time that you've seen Scary Mary on TV? The news never gets it right because they have no clue about aviation. But Mary was the former Inspector General for the DOT and was fired for being an idiot. Now every time there's an aviation incident/accident she gets on whatever TV station that will talk to her so she can paint a doom and gloom picture of the industry while making a name for herself. She puts herself out there more than anyone else and she deserves every lashing that she gets.

C425Driver

HawkerF/O said:
Because you are so full of Sh#t, I figured there wasn't room to ram it up your A##, Test Tube Baby. That's why I put it here. If you don't like it, tough Sh#t. You rarely have anything polite to say, and believe me, there is plenty of garbage you put on that nobody wants to read, so if you don't like it, take a hike old timer. I only wish some GLEX would get on here so you and your "G complex ego" could be schooled. With the level of professionalism you constatnly exhibit, I doubt you even fly a Gulfstream.

....typical. :)

semperfido said:
h25b.. what can i say--idle hands are the devils workshop

:D That's my problem as well, my plane is in the shop.

In light of your recent avatar change I thought I'd modify mine. Mine serves absolutely no purpose whatsoever. She won't retrieve anything (with the possible exception of a candy bar), would sleep through a break in, and hates to be outside for any longer than it takes to crap...

Last edited:
h25b said:
:D That's my problem as well, my plane is in the shop.

In light of your recent avatar change I thought I'd modify mine. Mine serves absolutely no purpose whatsoever. She won't retrieve anything (with the possible exception of a candy bar), would sleep through a break in, and hates to be outside for any longer than it takes to crap...

very nice avatar-- i really like the way the eyes match the scarf. awesome job! :beer:

semperfido said:
very nice avatar-- i really like the way the eyes match the scarf. awesome job! :beer:

That was truely unintentional.... She's 12 years old and her eyes have gotten cloudy from age which seems to reflect a camera flash green... My wife's Irish and insists on keeping the green scarf on her.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back