• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Martinaire info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm biased so take this with a grain of salt...

The chief pilot has a bad case of the "little man" disease. He likes to air personal issues he has with other pilots to anyone who will listen. So basically as unprofessional as you can get. (Not that this is very professional to throw out here myself but you asked). The pay is the lowest in the industry to fly a Caravan. 2 or 3 payscales to do the same job. On the flipside the guys that fly there are as good as gold. The maintenace is great and easy to work with. The Caravan is a slow but fun to fly.

Go to Barron or Empire.

tangodelta21 said:
I'm biased so take this with a grain of salt...

The chief pilot has a bad case of the "little man" disease. He likes to air personal issues he has with other pilots to anyone who will listen. So basically as unprofessional as you can get. (Not that this is very professional to throw out here myself but you asked). The pay is the lowest in the industry to fly a Caravan. 2 or 3 payscales to do the same job. On the flipside the guys that fly there are as good as gold. The maintenace is great and easy to work with. The Caravan is a slow but fun to fly.

Go to Barron or Empire.

Everything this tango posted in true. Company is ok maintenance wise, but the chief pilot is a complete jerk-0F.... he really really is, who ever says that he's not to bad or that he's a nice guy should get his head out of the guys a$$. Anyway, long story short, if I saw that guy again somewhere I would probably punch him in the face and kick him in the go-nads

bump.

Latest resources

Back