Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Beans, beans the musical fruit

Hey Brian Vielman

Strange name for a beaner ... Oh well. Pu$$y is spelled with a "Y" at the end and as much as I'd like to please you, I'm not Mr. Bates.

I also never said it wasn't your fault. I said it wasn't MRA's fault that you got black balled by MAF.

All that crap you pulled at MAF was 100% your own doing.

Maybe you needed at co-pilot in that ultra complex Caravan to keep you out of trouble.

Had you really performed a flight control check like you claim to have done, you'd have noticed something ... at least by the 2nd attempt.

Then again maybe you're simply an inferior pilot. Must be genetic ...

Tell me something, does it stink when you change your Mom's diapers or can she wipe her own a$$ now ...?

Maybe that makes you an "a$$ wipe" beaner ... and yes I'll call you a beaner punk to your face all day long given the opportunity.

You'd have to come out from behind your own keyboard first though beanie weenie.

Last edited:
:bawling: You guys are so cute, bickering like that. AAWWW flightinfo love at its finest. I just got a big box of popcorn and a beer to watch the rest of this soap opera.:laugh:

Hey Brian Vielman

Strange name for a beaner ... Oh well. Pu$$y is spelled with a "Y" at the end and as much as I'd like to please you, I'm not Mr. Bates.

I also never said it wasn't your fault. I said it wasn't MRA's fault that you got black balled by MAF.

All that crap you pulled at MAF was 100% your own doing.

Maybe you needed at co-pilot in that ultra complex Caravan to keep you out of trouble.

Had you really performed a flight control check like you claim to have done, you'd have noticed something ... at least by the 2nd attempt.

Then again maybe you're simply an inferior pilot. Must be genetic ...

Tell me something, does it stink when you change your Mom's diapers or can she wipe her own a$$ now ...?

Maybe that makes you an "a$$ wipe" beaner ... and yes I'll call you a beaner punk to your face all day long given the opportunity.

You'd have to come out from behind your own keyboard first though beanie weenie.

Mike Bates, everyone knows it's you. So stop acting like like someone else and stop coming on here with all these different names. And no, my mother does not need to get her diaper changed you loser. Inferior pilot? yeah sure Mr. I had to stay at Martinaire because no one else will hire me. Dude do the world a favor and put a bullet in your head before someone does it for ya.

Don't worry ... he'll take the bait ... he does every time!

So do you chump....oh yeah, how's that wife of yours doing. Last I heard you guys were having some issues... yeah, we all know.

See ...

I knew you'd take the bait ...

You've been wrong for over a year now ... oh well ... pretty crazy for

someone to be so obsessed with bad mouthing a company and CP you never

worked for and don't know anything about.

I guess "Senior Beaner" can't help himself ... you still have no clue who I am

and that's OK by me.

I'll be sure to say "Buenos Dias" to Mike Bates for you the next time I see

him. I'm sure he'll be tickled pink when I tell him how I've gotten under your

skin.

I knew you'd take the bait ...

You've been wrong for over a year now ... oh well ... pretty crazy for

someone to be so obsessed with bad mouthing a company and CP you never

worked for and don't know anything about.

I guess "Senior Beaner" can't help himself ... you still have no clue who I am

and that's OK by me.

I'll be sure to say "Buenos Dias" to Mike Bates for you the next time I see

him. I'm sure he'll be tickled pink when I tell him how I've gotten under your

skin.

So you're gonna go to the mirror and tell your self this? I am amazed the FAA let you keep your license after that "little incident". What amazes me the most is that Martinaire keeps you around. Well someone's got to pay them back their money.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back