• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

MarkonAirtran

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Does this guy stay on the plane when its parked for the overnight? Does someone have to stay with him or what? Can't imagine the TSA letting him stay by himself. But who knows, crazier things have happened( just can't imagine the TSA having a sense of humor).

According to a memo that the gate agents have all gotten.

He will be taking showers at the hanger at night.

I believe he is sleeping on the airplane while it's parked over at the MX hanger and not the ramp.

He went through FA training and has an atl sida badge.

He is traveling with an assistant who will get him food and a video person.

I can't wait till the camera is shoved into some pilot's face after 7+ hrs of flying. I think it'll play out something like this...

Mark: "That's the worst landing I've seen all day!"
Pilot: "Go f*ck yourself, Mark"

Last edited:
I can't wait till the camera is shoved into some pilot's face after 7+ hrs of flying. I think it'll play out something like this...

Mark: "That's the worst landing I've seen all day!"
ROFLMAO!!

It'll happen after a reassignment the pilot specifically bid for at home to somewhere like MLI or CAK, an unplanned sit in ATL for more than 6 hours without a hotel, and an uncommutable RTB the next day instead of the early morning release the pilot originally held that let him/her get home again.

I wonder if AirTran has the right to edit the video for content before it's released to the public? ;)

Wow... You guys suck when it comes to optimism. I like to see my company trying new revenue generating tactics rather than just cutting costs.
Please keep your negative views to yourself.

Interesting concept. I just hope it doesn't lead to the airplanes smelling like the parking lot shuttle bus (you know, the ones that homeless sometimes sleep in).

-Blucher

Interesting concept. I just hope it doesn't lead to the airplanes smelling like the parking lot shuttle bus (you know, the ones that homeless sometimes sleep in).

-Blucher

Too late.

Wow... You guys suck when it comes to optimism. I like to see my company trying new revenue generating tactics rather than just cutting costs.
Please keep your negative views to yourself.

Just like to add that Bob W. is one of the nicest guys you could ever meet....I am glad he is over there at the training center.

Latest resources

Back