• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

MarkonAirtran

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow... You guys suck when it comes to optimism. I like to see my company trying new revenue generating tactics rather than just cutting costs.
Please keep your negative views to yourself.
New? Here's from 11/10/2003.

Reports: Mysterious 'Ted' is advertising campaign for United's new low-cost carrierDENVER (AP) — A mystery man named "Ted," who buys lunch for strangers and sprinkles his name around on stickers, signboards and even a farmer's field, is reportedly the creation of United Airlines' new low-cost carrier. United isn't talking about "Ted," the last three letters of United, and a spokesman won't even confirm the airline is behind the blitz, reported by the Chicago Tribune and newspapers in Denver this week.
I'm all for optimism. Let us know how mush installing an unshaven unkempt dirty non rev on a plane for a month earns.

Last edited:
This is a stupid idea, from the "best management team in the business." I think he should have to wear a t-shirt with our mission statement on it the entire time.

I remember Bob W. He gave me IOE on the 717 in 2003. Class act! I think this is pretty funny to be honest.

Latest resources

Back