Many cessna 414 jobs available in Oregon

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pay

Any idea what the pay is for the position? How is the place to work for? Thanks!!!!!!!!!

This is a fantastic start up Air Taxi Business backed by Burt Rutan(Voyager Airplane designer) and owned by Ray Morrow(II Morrow avionics). Starting pay will be approximatly $36,000 left seat with increases up to Roughly $80,000 after 10 years. Not bad for a 414 driver. This is a unique ground floor opportunity to get into a business that will be nation wide in 5 years or so. It is just starting so it is all a work in progress but it looks like a fantastic opportunity to fly and be home every night.

Thanks for posting that info on here. I emailed them my resume the other night and got a response from them the next day!! Are they hiring into the left seat, right seat or both since I saw on their website everything is flown 2 pilot? Is there any chance of in the future getting some turboprops like Conquests or KingAirs or even in the let side of things? Well hopefully I will get a call from them in the future.

Same here, a next day response. How neat is that?
Glad to hear some good people are involved. I was told they will be looking at resumes soon.

Good Luck!

many 414 jobs in oregon

Hi guy's,

I too received an interview with them for next week. They are a new company with a very unique business model, offering Part 135 franchises. They are starting out with 2 airplanes, with 5 more in the pipeline. Their board of directors include Burt Rutan, and famous Air Force test pilot/war hero General McPeak. (I forgot his first name).

Myself and a few buddies are thinking of pooling our money together to start one of their franchises here in the Pacific Northwest. They seem like a nice company to work for. I'll let you all know how the interview goes.

Regards,

Av8ter

Latest resources

Back