Man! What are friends for anyway?!?!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Avbug,

Your wisdom is well received and I’m trying my best to persuade another operator they just won’t be able to carry on unless they hire me.

One thing I can say about my current employer is that he will fix stuff, that’s where I was taking the Navajo yesterday when I almost ended up as a hood ornament for a Westwind.

The only real problem is his opinion of running a freight and charter service. He puts his clean, newer birds on the line for charter and we get the old crows for boxhauling. He would rather have 20 old buckets that require nightly maintance than 10 newer birds that can go a week or more without a squawk.

The charter birds log fewer hours and are priority for maintance on the weekends whereas the freighters are pushed to the limits, rode hard and put up wet on a nightly basis.

But in all, I can’t complain I guess.

I am logging good multi time and my paychecks haven’t bounced. We sporadically find ourselves overnighting on charters in some nice places. I’ve been to the Bahamas twice already this year for a Doctor and his family who charter us to flying him down to his boat in Treasure Cay and this week I’ve got a C-310 trip out west that’ll net me about 10 hrs total round trip flying time.

I’ve been told by more than one jet jockey that some day when I’m old and grumpy with thousands of hours of kerosene stove time that I’ll look back and cherish these times of real flying. But for now I’ll consider any flying I do real flying regardless of what goes in and what comes out of the engines.

James

Toilet guy,
You don't really need to email the moderator to get your screenname changed. All you have to do is click the "log out" button. Then, you can start a new account from scratch. Hopefully with a less stupid screenname. :) Good luck.
p.s. I would beat my former college roommate to a bloody pulp if he did that on my computer. Although, to be honest, I was usually the one falsifying information on his computer at the time...

Here is the other account he registered.

La Rue.

Just look at this. Moron man claims to hold more type ratings than half the senior captains at UAL combined!

Geeeesh!

Ah well, I can live with La Rue, what ever that is suppose to be, so I’m just going to change the info on this one and use it and let toilet propose and his little bat friend wander off into the bandwidth sunset.

So gang problem solved.

James
Aka “La Rue”

Your friend needs professional help.:eek:

Latest resources

Back