• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Man Show Drunk Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So I opened up 2 IE windows side by side and kept moving the cursor for one side to the other. I used to think I spent way to much time on the computer, now I'm certain of it. This could be going on for hours!

Here is the Drunk Pilots Video!!

Alright, I think I have it this time. I tried posting this a couple days ago, but I had a "bandwidth overload" problem. I decreased the file size to help it out. Hopefully it works this time, it's hilarious!! Let me know how it works.

The video is 3min 55sec long. If it doesn't fully load the first time, just rehit the play button and try it again. Enjoy!!

Click below to watch the Drunk Pilots Video on the Man Show...

Drunk Pilots Video

If that doesn't work, you can try this site again, but it might have the "bandwidth overload" message if too many people go to it.

Other Video Site

Last edited:
One of the tabloid papers available at the grocery store checkout lines now, features an article called "drunk airline pilots start own airline". You can't miss it. Next time you are on line at a grocery store, check it out.

Here is something I found while trying to find a link to that tabloid...

FAA acts on growing pilot drunkenness

Growth in the number of airline pilots failing sobriety tests has led the US government to tighten procedures to keep those caught drunk out of the cockpit.

Last year 22 commercial airline pilots in the US tested positive for alcohol use, up from nine in 2001, and nine pilots have tested positive so far this year, according to a report in The Australian.

That's only a fraction of the about 75,000 US airline pilots but enough to cause the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) to establish new procedures for dealing with drunk pilots.

The jump in numbers has led the FAA to change its policy so that pilots who failed sobriety tests immediately have both their medical and airman's certificates revoked. Both certificates are required for a pilot to fly. Previously only the medical certificate was revoked in cases of drug or alcohol use.

An increasing number of pilots caught drunk while on duty does not necessarily mean more intoxicated pilots are trying to fly planes, according to a spokesman for the Air Line Pilots Association, the largest pilots' union. “It may mean more are getting caught.”

18 June 2003

An increasing number of pilots caught drunk while on duty does not necessarily mean more intoxicated pilots are trying to fly planes, according to a spokesman for the Air Line Pilots Association, the largest pilots' union. “It may mean more are getting caught.”

That's real nice! There are alot of drunk pilots getting away with it! That's a smart statement for ALPA. Of course, knowing media types, it's likely to be completly out of context.

liv'n_on_credit,

Thanks for the link! I've been looking for a copy of that clip for years. Now, can you or somebody please tell me how to save the MPG file to my hard drive? I can't do it!

I guess I'm technically illiterate (a desired trait for an A320 driver). Thanks.

Latest resources

Back