Man, flying into ATL on Friday...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JDREsquire1224

and they closed the whole airport for like 2 hours. I was like, whoa dude, they just shut everything down the wx (weather) was so bad, man. I thought like, one of those big Korean jets might fly thru because those big Korean jets are so big and could take some weather, but nope didn't see one of them. i asked the captain where the big korean jet was and he was just like, probably on the E term, bro. i started thinking about times when airports shut down and the only other time was like 9/11 or something serious, not for just wx (weather). but i wonder if its happened before in atl, anyone?

Those big Korean jets are like.....BIG. Are the ILS needles in Korean? Does the gypwhiz yell in Korean?

and they closed the whole airport for like 2 hours. I was like, whoa dude, they just shut everything down the wx (weather) was so bad, man. I thought like, one of those big Korean jets might fly thru because those big Korean jets are so big and could take some weather, but nope didn't see one of them. i asked the captain where the big korean jet was and he was just like, probably on the E term, bro. i started thinking about times when airports shut down and the only other time was like 9/11 or something serious, not for just wx (weather). but i wonder if its happened before in atl, anyone?

HEY....HEY.....HEY! Everyone, go easy on the young tyke here....it was his FIRST opportunity to get some ACTUAL! I mean....200 hours and zip on the Actual....he was a bit excited, so cut him some slack!:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back