Man dies after being restrained by PAX

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PaulThomas said:
I find it strange that 7 of them were needed to restrain one guy.

You're right, they weren't needed,.... that many were there just because they were enjoying it. (I would have, to)

It doesn't bother me one bit.

We don't need air marshalls, just post half a dozen rugby players on every plane. I'll bet they do it for free!

Jack

[QUOTE='72Gremlin]Once again another alcohol-related air rage incident. There seems to be a trend here.[/QUOTE]
people with too much alcohol still get on planes.

say again said:
Nowadays passengers are not going to take peoples crap. Drunk or not, you do not disrupt an a/c in any way. It's a very sad lesson to learn, maybe it will deter others from acting so recklessly. You certaintly can't blame the passengers for protecting their lives (so they thought). It's comforting, in a way, to know that people will act towards such behavior. So before you act, just remember others are watching and are willing to act against.

I agree. I feel safer knowing that more passengers are willing to jump in and help when need be. Now if we can only start attacking these same dumba$$ disgruntled passengers who make public scenes at the gate (you know, the kind of pax who often appear on Southwest's Airline show.) haha

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back