Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Man arrested in connection to recent SEA laser events!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"Activate the unnecessarily slow dipping mechanism!"

It's long and hard, and full of seaman..................No?, nothing?

Anybody seen or heard from Tanker Clown lately???

I am guessing he is lying low, he was busted by some SWA guys on our pprune, they know who he is and how long he has been at SWA. :). Its kind of funny how now the little girl does not come on here. I for one would still like to know who he is.

David Campbell, of the Air Line Pilots Association, has said that a bright laser can be a huge distraction for pilots.

David really explained to the flying public the dangers of lasing cockpits. Distracting? Yes. Potentially blinding to the guys trying to land the plane? Uh, yes. Not trying to slam David, but what he said is akin to saying "bullets can cause a bit of pain" when describing the effects of getting shot.

I'm willing to give Dave the benefit of the doubt on this. Who knows what else he told the reporter about laser events. The reporter probably dropped the ball on this one.

I don't trust the media, especially the local reporters who are supposed to be "aviation experts." Just take a look at Glen Farley on King-5.

Lasers causing temporary blindness to pilots has actually been covered well. I don't know why this article failed to mention this fact.

I'm willing to give Dave the benefit of the doubt on this. Who knows what else he told the reporter about laser events. The reporter probably dropped the ball on this one.

I don't trust the media, especially the local reporters who are supposed to be "aviation experts." Just take a look at Glen Farley on King-5.

Lasers causing temporary blindness to pilots has actually been covered well. I don't know why this article failed to mention this fact.

I agree with you on this one! Probably took 2% of what he said and printed it.

Latest resources

Back