Makes me sick!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
what if the award went like this:

all East guys with DOH prior to AWA start are on top. Then DOH for everyone from the start of AWA to the last East guy not furloughed (one above DC) Then integrate the rest based upon years of service. For example DC hired in 88 and furloughed in 2002 had 15 years acitive service and 18 years (1988 to 2005) before the merger. This is a diff of 3 years, so we lop off or add 3 years to his DOH so he is now integrated with an AWA hired in 1991. Do this until you get to the cel guys and then just tack them to the bottom as was done.

another example of the guy between the DOH crows and the CEL would be a guy like furloughedagain. His 99 DOH and 2002 furlough give about 4 years active service. Again taking into account the merger start in 2005 we lop off 3 year from his DOH and integrate him with the 2001 AWA guys.

how about it....

Last edited:
General?

Please don't insult me. What I mean is, haven't we been through this enough already.

The list is the list and never the twain shall meet.

Someone must have waterboarded the U MEC and made them agree to binding arbitration and demanding DOH.

Yeah, that's it. I knew there had to be a reason for this incongruity. :rolleyes: TC

what if the award went like this:

all East guys with DOH prior to AWA start are on top. Then DOH for everyone from the start of AWA to the last East guy not furloughed (one above DC) Then integrate the rest based upon years of service. For example DC hired in 88 and furloughed in 2002 had 15 years acitive service and 18 years (1988 to 2005) before the merger. This is a diff of 3 years, so we lop off or add 3 years to his DOH so he is now integrated with an AWA hired in 1991. Do this until you get to the cel guys and then just tack them to the bottom as was done.

another example of the guy between the DOH crows and the CEL would be a guy like furloughedagain. His 99 DOH and 2002 furlough give about 4 years active service. Again taking into account the merger start in 2005 we lop off 3 year from his DOH and integrate him with the 2001 AWA guys.

how about it....

Smoke another one my friend!!!! The list is the list is the list...there is no judge that will overturn it....it will always be the list. even if easties de-certify alpa and it takes three years to merge. the list will still be the list. So why not get your nice big pay raise and we can all play nice.

Uh, I guess I misinterpreted you. I thought it was a reference to South Park…. General Disarray. Nevermind.

Ooops!

It is the South Park quote, but I am Grog, you called me General and I immediately thought General Lee since who on this board would ever get an obscure South Park reference like that.... Sorry, my bad.

Professor Chaos... OUT! (Butters Rocks!).

The Nicolau award integrates the bottom AWA pilot hired on 4/4/05, senior to all US Airways pilots who were actively flying EMB Aircraft under the ALPA US Airways CBA. Arbitrator Nicolau’s opinion incorrectly states that the US Airways Merger Committee’s Certified list shows these pilots as furloughed. This placed the AWA pilot hired on 4/4/05 senior to the AAA pilot hired on 7/18/88, who and had never been furloughed.

Hey that's alright. The fact that we aquired a liquadating company and their senior 500+ pilots went to the front of the line makes me sick too. :rolleyes: .......moron.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back