Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

N813CA

Yeah buddy
I am tired of hearing that regional pilots are not real pilots. I am giving you a challenge. You set up the sim in ANY aircraft. I have only flown the tiny RJ. IF I can’t fly equal to or better than you than I will get onto all forums and tell people all around the world how wonderful you are. If I win. Then you need have to do the same but you will have to say that a regional FO beat you. Let’s go. I am ready. I don’t care if it is a MD or a 757. Let’s go.

Uhhhhhhhhh

I like Lismore myself, Glenmorangie is awesome but spendy!!

geez first scared to fly w/o AP/FD , now feel inferior to big boy pilots, geez get ya some confidence will ya

This isn't a drunk rant, it reeks of crystal meth, the gnashing of his teeth and constant scratching is what gives it away, the font isn't helping either.
PBR

I am tired of hearing that regional pilots are not real pilots. I am giving you a challenge. You set up the sim in ANY aircraft. I have only flown the tiny RJ. IF I can’t fly equal to or better than you than I will get onto all forums and tell people all around the world how wonderful you are. If I win. Then you need have to do the same but you will have to say that a regional FO beat you. Let’s go. I am ready. I don’t care if it is a MD or a 757. Let’s go.

N813CA,

Hey bud, I think you might be having a tough day. Time to throttle back a bit and take it easy. I know you are having a rough time with all of this, but this is not the way to handle it. A lot of people get "screwed" in life in one way or the other, but you have to roll with the punches and move on. I have been where you are now. After I married my wife, I asked myself "Why oh WHY did I have to marry an extremely gorgous model type wife who is smart and also has very rich parents?" It made me feel inadequate because I was only bringing in 6 figures, not nearly what her dad made in a months time. But then I saw what I had around me, friends, a support system, and a really nice White Escalade with gold rims and a bangin bass system, and then I thought to myself, "Hey, I think I can handle this." I know you will have the same feelings, but it will all be better for you eventually. It may take some time, but you are a SKILLED PROFESSIONAL, and jobs will be opening up soon. Just go with the flow, and opportunities will come your way. I have faith you will do VERY WELL eventually, as long as you stop making threads like this.

Regardless, ALL OF YOU COMAIR PILOTS ARE FANTASTIC PEOPLE (except the top pilots), and things will turn out fine for you eventually. And if you have time today or tonight, try to do something nice for someone, like letting a hungry puma eat a can of dog food from your hands. They have to eat too you know! See ya!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Has GL found Jesus? What's the deal????????????? Everything ok GL????? What happened to your sarcastic tone????

Has GL found Jesus? What's the deal????????????? Everything ok GL????? What happened to your sarcastic tone????
You KNOW he was in tears laughing as he typed that.....

Get a life 813CA....

Latest resources

Back