• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Majors let's go. I want to!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We need a moderator DELETE of this thread and pretend none of this happened.

No, I think it's good to be able to look back at certain poster's threads and see EXACTLY what caliber of individual you're dealing with...

...the same windshear program that put one down in Dallas years ago... I rode it out timing the throttle inputs to what I anticipated was coming with the shear (increasing vs decreasing performance) and I pressed on and got is down in the touchdown zone...

...I really am just coming up with crap to say so I can get my Avatar in another thread!

I'm kind of hoping that's true...

Last edited:
I am tired of hearing that regional pilots are not real pilots. I am giving you a challenge. You set up the sim in ANY aircraft. I have only flown the tiny RJ. IF I can’t fly equal to or better than you than I will get onto all forums and tell people all around the world how wonderful you are. If I win. Then you need have to do the same but you will have to say that a regional FO beat you. Let’s go. I am ready. I don’t care if it is a MD or a 757. Let’s go.
That's the spirit son. If they show up for the sim challenge, puch 'em in the damn face too. Let's bring it back to the basics. Don't let these fags make you feel bad for laying down the gauntlet. Of course, there is no practical way to make the sim challenge happen. The logistics would be a nightmare, but your intentions are pure. Go get 'em...

That's the spirit son. If they show up for the sim challenge, puch 'em in the damn face too. Let's bring it back to the basics. Don't let these fags make you feel bad for laying down the gauntlet. Of course, there is no practical way to make the sim challenge happen. The logistics would be a nightmare, but your intentions are pure. Go get 'em...

Yawn!! Little man syndrome.

Last edited:
I got a free hour in the A320 sim and the tech put me through the same windshear program that put one down in Dallas years ago... I rode it out timing the throttle inputs to what I anticipated was coming with the shear (increasing vs decreasing performance) and I pressed on and got is down in the touchdown zone still without knowing it was coming ahead of time. Then I pulled off a 50 knot x-wind landing in Bogota and also was able to do the dead stick into the Hudson. Guess either a regional pilot can do it to or they really did build the A320 so easy an idiot could fly it. I personally am going with option number two!!! But at least I am a highly functional idiot :) I really am just coming up with crap to say so I can get my Avatar in another thread!

Couldn't be you knew what was coming eh? Sounds like bragging about something you might not have been sucessfull at in real life, sorta like listing every little airplane you've flown on your profile :(

Couldn't be you knew what was coming eh? Sounds like bragging about something you might not have been sucessfull at in real life, sorta like listing every little airplane you've flown on your profile :(

Because we......... were inverted!!

Latest resources

Back