• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Majors / Background Checks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey, look at it this way: if the General can pass a background check, then anyone can. :)

Tell the truth; you'll be fine. A couple of speeding tickets more than ten years ago isn't going to hurt you.

Bubba

Background checks at SWA must be secondary, with money paying for your type rating being primary. Having the cash and type opens the door to being a Corny. Fantastic for them! Bubba had to pay twice probably.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Background checks at SWA must be secondary, with money paying for your type rating being primary. Having the cash and type opens the door to being a Corny. Fantastic for them! Bubba had to pay twice probably.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Nah... the second check was only to determine that I had never represented myself as a Delta pilot on an internet forum. Nobody wants to hire those guys! :)

Bubba

Another suggestion is to email the HR or who ever dept and ask them. It will save you both time and might get your foot in the door. "Hey I really want to get this right can you help...."

For your accurate and complete D/L history. Go to a local State or Highway Patrol Office in your state.

Tell them you need a complete drivers history for employment. They'll give you a one page form, you complete it, hand it back to them with your drivers license and a few bucks and within 15 minutes you will have a certified copy of everything, which will include dates and jurisdictions of citations, including ones dismissed by any court.

Latest resources

Back