• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

MAIR Investor Mad!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I just flew #360PX out of Greenville, Miss to an undisclosed location!

Former XJ Airplane update if anyone cares. Saw 601 on IAD cargo ramp with the shades pulled. Saw 361PX also in IAD with a fancy new paintjob. White with red and blue stripes and an American Flag on the tail. Looks nice wonder how she flies. HaHa. cya

Yeah, forgot to mention that is also had Colgan Air painted on the side. Is 360 going to maintain the pink paintjob or be a different color? CYA

I just flew #360PX out of Greenville, Miss to an undisclosed location!

Were you bombing the storage depots at Daiquiri at 1800 hours? Did you come in from the north, below their radar?

When will you be back?

If he's posting on FI he is itching to talk. I've got the pliars....who's holding his foot? you think they will make 9e change the tail number on the two xj crj's? (i'm assuming (yeah I know) they are going to 9E)

Oh Also NWA management has agreed to honor your letter of no confidence in management. Foley and Spanjers are going to be replaced by Niel Cohen and John "Bendover"itis.

you think they will make 9e change the tail number on the two xj crj's?

What would be the point? XJ flew around with PX (Phoenix Air = holding company for Express I & II Airlines) on their tails for how long?

9E owned those airplanes though. I'm pretty sure that the old A models of xj that I have seen flying at other places have had different tail numbers than their xj days. No real importance, just wondered.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back