Mainline Steals Regional Jobs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Axel said:
You can't do that here. You have to do that stuff on the "Regionals" board.

That's the "Commuters" board to you,son!!;)

PHXFLYR:cool:

rattler said:
Yep, and I bit hard. I even got pissed.

Anyway how about them Sox? I think they will be good this year!

They will be the team to beat........oh, you meant the Red Sox? You're in for a long summer my man.

What are the pay rates going to be like for 170/190 flying by a mainline carrier?
Just curious, I have no airline experience.

Mainline Steals Jobs from Regionals?

How about this: Mainline Grows Providing Opportunities for Regioal Pilots to Get out of the Regionals.

I guess you don't see the big picture.

JJs Cantina said:
US Airways amends aircraft order from Embraer

Thu Feb 9, 20067:10 PM ET
NEW YORK, Feb 9 (Reuters) - US Airways Group Inc. (LCC.N: Quote, Profile, Research) and and Brazilian jetmaker Embraer (ERJ.N: Quote, Profile, Research) (EMBR4.SA: Quote, Profile, Research) said on Thursday they have reached an agreement to amend their original aircraft order.

The previous order of 57 undelivered Embraer 170s will be converted into 25 firm Embraer 190 aircraft and 32 additional firm Embraer 190 aircraft that are subject to reconfirmation by US Airways.

The amendment also includes up to 50 options on other aircraft in the Embraer 170/190 family, the companies said. Deliveries will resume in November 2006.
© Reuters 2006. All Rights Reserved.

THANKS USAIR, THAT WAS OUR FLYING FIRST.

Maybe they will continue to expand? And then after the merger is complete you will be able to get a job with a major airline/major pay rates/ and have a nice life. You dumb ass.

HTML:
         \|||/       
         (o o)       
,----ooO--(_)-------.
| Please            |
|   don't feed the  |
|      TROLLs !     |
'--------------Ooo--'
        |__|__|      
         || ||       
        ooO Ooo

Last edited:
JJs Cantina said:
US Airways amends aircraft order from Embraer

Thu Feb 9, 20067:10 PM ET
NEW YORK, Feb 9 (Reuters) - US Airways Group Inc. (LCC.N: Quote, Profile, Research) and and Brazilian jetmaker Embraer (ERJ.N: Quote, Profile, Research) (EMBR4.SA: Quote, Profile, Research) said on Thursday they have reached an agreement to amend their original aircraft order.

The previous order of 57 undelivered Embraer 170s will be converted into 25 firm Embraer 190 aircraft and 32 additional firm Embraer 190 aircraft that are subject to reconfirmation by US Airways.

The amendment also includes up to 50 options on other aircraft in the Embraer 170/190 family, the companies said. Deliveries will resume in November 2006.
© Reuters 2006. All Rights Reserved.

THANKS USAIR, THAT WAS OUR FLYING FIRST.

Sorry, but none of that is "your" flying. Your company doesn't sell tickets. It's not "your" flying contracturally. Your company is a small jet "provider" and that's why on the side of the airplane it says "Operated by . . . " much like a ACMI cargo carrier does. Contracts come and contracts go and you have no legal or moral claim that it is "your" flying. Consider it like someone pays you to paint their house. You paint it and get paid. That doesn't mean you own any part of the house.

FlyBoeingJets said:
You are riot JJs Cantina. Keep up the good work.

I'm still laughing at this thread.

Thank you, Im glad someone flinally gets my humor. The rest of you are all a bunch of suckers. This site is great cheap entertainment... thank you all, and goodnight.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back