• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mainline Steals Regional Jobs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What??? This was all a big joke?! And you are trolling for suckers on Flightinfo?? My entire world is crashing down around me! Hahaha.....

PS.--Did you hear that MCO is closing???

Last edited:
JJs Cantina,

you're a complete a$$.

you're the same fool who posted the fake company memo crap about CHQ closing FLL/MCO and opening ATL/CVG in the regionals thread:

//quote//
CHQ emerg meeting/CMR LOOK OUT!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EMB 135 FLL/MCO Chautauqua Domicile closure
EMB 135 CVG/ATL Chautauqua Domicile additions
//quote//

//quote//
CVG EMB 135 Chautauqua
The company is posting 22 Captain EMB 135 and 22 First Officer EMB 135 positions. Bids will be accepted until 1700 hours on the closing date. If interested please update your standing bid.
ATL EMB 135 Chautauqua
The company is posting 54 Captain EMB 135 and 54 First Officer EMB 135 positions. Bids will be accepted until 1700 hours on the closing date. If interested please update your standing bid.
//quote//

If you're trying to stir people up, you're doing a good job of it. Cut the crap buddy.

Do people really think regionals are stealing mainline flying? oh wait, wait...wait....

I get it now. People on flightinfo take the internet wayyyyyyyy too seriously. Get your information from your union, not flightinfo.

Yeah, MCO is closing in May, since FreeDUMB is taking all of CHQs flying! WHAT A BUNCH OF SCABS!

And yes, I am posting flame. Had a Freedom guy in my jumpseat last week. He was cool and we talked about women.

Last edited:
fifty30retard said:
Theo's back....Go BoSox baby...... yeah
Who are the Yankees?

The Yankees are the French of Major League Baseball. Arrogant, condesending, self-important. A former power who can not accept mediocrity

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH!!!! This is the real news of the thread!!!:beer:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back