• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Maine or Alaska

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No, it is for an exchange of information. That means sharing as well as asking for help.

Asking questions is a good thing, but if every one you ask is something you can find out yourself with a little effort, pretty soon you'll find that people won't be as willing to answer you. Maybe you've already noticed this. Typing an answer to a question requires about as much effort as looking up the information yourself, so why not save the questions for the things you really can't figure out?

Having said that, I have been flying in alaska for about 5 years, and if you want to send me a resume or PM me your times, I'll send you a list of the companies I think you'll be competitive for.

P.S. Peter, you better stay on them brakes!

Last edited:
I'm sorry I don't know as much info as you guys/gals.I try to answer questions that I know.Also hawg how do you like living in Alaska?Looking forward to surfing up there this summer.

Last edited:
psysicx said:
I'll take all the info I can get.I thought this board was for asking questions.

Dude, you have to be willing to GIVE sometimes. I've said this before - post your qualifications in you profile so people have an idea on how to help. If they don't know, they can't nor will help. Nor should they.

And, I don't post my qualifications because I'm not looking for a job.

HMM

Last edited:
psysicx said:
I'll take all the info I can get.I thought this board was for asking questions.

Nah, this board is for mercilessly bashing the character of anyone who disagrees with what you have to say. The asking questions part comes a distant second.

At least, that's the way it seems most of the time.

flyer172r said:
Nah, this board is for mercilessly bashing the character of anyone who disagrees with what you have to say. The asking questions part comes a distant second.

At least, that's the way it seems most of the time.

I'll second that..........most of the time. What else would you expect from a couple thousand type-A personalities, all eager to broadcast how great they are for the world to see?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back