• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

M&A airtran apps at SWA ??? like frontier

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, but our contract opens up again in one year. We're going to ask for a million bucks an hour. So now the gap is even wider.

My point is that we both know that AT is never gonna get that new contract, so that is meaningless...

Hope that you can sell Airtran on DOH
Because arbitration will probably result
In relative seniority.

You still keep your pay, seat and
Domicile. What's your beef?
Your upgrade probably will be quicker as a result of the anticipated growth after the merger.

Growth after the merger.

what is a peep

peeps.jpg

Apparently, SW is accepting applications from small marshmellow chickens.

[/B]

I can tell you that none of the AT pilots want to scr3w SWA guys. On the contrary, who wants to go fly with guys who are p!ssed at you? AT pilots are excited and cautiously optimistic for the future of the combined company. Line pukes won't decide this, and I for one like to enjoy flying so I don't want the majority of SWA pilots feeling hosed. I'm sure the SLI will have it's detractors but hopefully they'll be split evenly among both groups which should mean it's fair. We should all turn it down a notch and let the reps do their jobs.

Hey Carl...It's OK to say 'screw' AND 'pissed'.;)

Nindiri...thank you. It's actually pretty sad to see a grownup (well i'm assuming he is) try to use phraseology from the 2009 High School playbook.

Popeye...dude, you need help! Is it really that hard to see what Animaltale is trying to tell you?! I noticed it before he even pointed it out! God help us all if the likes of you ever try to advance themselves in the industry.

You will get relative seniority...at your current payrates. :laugh:

Hope that you can sell Airtran on DOH
Because arbitration will probably result
In relative seniority.

You still keep your pay, seat and
Domicile. What's your beef?
Your upgrade probably will be quicker as a result of the anticipated growth after the merger.

Growth after the merger.

Going to Arbitration=would be my guess !!

AT is getting what 50 airplanes in next 5-6 years. Which I am sure will now be 800's.
SW will be doing some Intl stuff. Will have 32 gates in ATL, only LAS has more. worlds busiest airport. DCA slots now, alot more LGAs

AT FO expectations are upgrade at 6-7 years (was 2-3 years but no longer)
SW FO " " " at 9-10 years

It is not like anyone is going to gain thousands of numbers one way or the other.
AT FO is not going on top of SW CPT. AT Cpts will most likely hold their seats.

So fight it out b/w FOs.. If you do DL/NW, versus ratios different ways...you are within couple hundred numbers of where you will be..Just play with some numbers to see where you would be... 7/2 4/1 (if they keep the 800 top SWA guys that were there before 1993.) Your relative seniority would not change. Makes most sense to me...but I am near the bottom so no dog in the fight here.

Nindiri...thank you. It's actually pretty sad to see a grownup (well i'm assuming he is) try to use phraseology from the 2009 High School playbook.

Popeye...dude, you need help! Is it really that hard to see what Animaltale is trying to tell you?! I noticed it before he even pointed it out! God help us all if the likes of you ever try to advance themselves in the industry.

Thanks, guy.

I give up on Popeye. My guess is that he is young and inexperienced. One day he will get it.

CYA

Latest resources

Back