• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

M&A airtran apps at SWA ??? like frontier

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ok question then for you to fighting this out .. i am SWA pilot with no drink in hand yet. SWA gets routes etc etc NY and ATL etc. AT pilots get money QOL yada yada yada. SWA pilots ( which is different then SWA) get squat. RIGHT!!! now with this said.

LETS SAY THIS GOES TO ARBITRATION, - are they looking at the pilot group and what they get or are the arbitrators looking at what the company gets when it comes to Fair and Equitable? Because my pee brain thinks F&A means that know side gets a winfall. (meaning they only take into account the pilot group) With this said ,if it is done by relative seniority the pilots at At get a winfall and us at SWA get Squat.

BTW we are actually mostly excited yet a bit pessimistic. I am sure the AT guys are high fiving in the crew lounge.. GL to everyone

Just for flame bait, but last I was hearing from both managements was SW was replacing planes and AT was gaining planes- before the buyout. I would rather be with someone planning on growing.

And when Airtran is 39 years old they will have to replace planes too.

You know.... just for flame bait.

Gup

It's laughable......... and hoping this thing goes to arbritration...... No arbritor (in this case, three of them) would give AT the windfall they are asking for. I'm thinking this thing will play out like the Chautauqua SLI award. I see them integrated, after the big picture with work rules, pay, health insurance, scope, management relations, etc.... near the bottom of the SWA list..... with no AT captain's seats held........ sorry fellas'..... just my prediction........ talk amongst yourselves.
-sixlegs

It's laughable......... and hoping this thing goes to arbritration...... No arbritor (in this case, three of them) would give AT the windfall they are asking for. I'm thinking this thing will play out like the Chautauqua SLI award. I see them integrated, after the big picture with work rules, pay, health insurance, scope, management relations, etc.... near the bottom of the SWA list..... with no AT captain's seats held........ sorry fellas'..... just my prediction........ talk amongst yourselves.
-sixlegs

No pilots will lose any relative
Seniority or seat position after
This thing goes to arbitration.

In the end that is obviously
The most fair outcome.

Sorry, No "Seat Grab" windfall
For sw pilots.

We'll see...... and thank you in advance.
We won't be grabbing anything..... three independant judges will do it to you. Not us. Remember that. "Best of luck in arbritration", at least that's what Chautauqua told the Shuttle America pilots - and look how that turned out for them.
Good luck boys,
Sixlegs

Again, the IGNORANT IDIOT speaks. Go fly your little barbie jet for $20/hour. Btw, I love your frosted hair.

CYA

HAHAHAHA!!!!

Flipper don't mind him and the dollar general kool-aid he's been drinking!!!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back