• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Lynx Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Interviewed earlier in the week and was told to expect an answer later that day. Was told to contact them if I had anymore ?'s and never heard any response to that either.

Overall I feel discouraged cause of it. I would not say it was my best interview by far but I would say it went OK. Seemed like it would be a fun place to work and everyone seemed really nice. Was really excited and was really looking forward to the call. But oh well, I guess I just have to continue to wait and see.

Lynx

Interviewed earlier in the week and was told to expect an answer later that day. Was told to contact them if I had anymore ?'s and never heard any response to that either.

Who did you interview with? Did they mention a classdate?

Who did you interview with? Did they mention a classdate?

Lynx on wed. 2 HR people and one from training dept. I would prefer not to mention names ,but HR said they would email by end of day. Looking at a June 11th class with slots to fill and maybe one at the very end of the month

Last edited:
Got a call for an interview with Lynx in Denver for next wednesday.

Just wondering if anyone else has been getting any calls and also if anyone has an info on what to prepare for. I have to work till Monday night so I get one day to prepare and travel so that will be rough.

Thanks for any info!

Yah me to. Not worth it. I pass.

Good morning,

It has been about a year since I have posted on here (formerly F9Recruiter). I have not been able to due to the demands of starting a new company, the certification process, etc. It is my hope to post more regularly and answer any questions that I can. I still have responsibilities for the business operation, but I will check here more frequently than the past months. I have been reading a number of posts regarding lack of information and follow through for those who have interviewed, and would like to apologize for not being available to post information.

CloudF9, thank you for getting the word out, I truly appreciate all you are doing. I will be working much more closely with the Recruiters regarding the follow through on interviews.

It has been mentioned that the job postings are on careerbuilder.com. For those who would like to bypass that, please send your resume to [email protected]

We just announced our first cities and are submitting our second revision of manuals to the FAA on Monday. As CloudF9 has mentioned, the delivery of our first aircraft is the 20th of July. We have an awesome team working many hours to do what needs to be done. The pilot group is growing and they are an honor to work with.

I look forward to talking more in the future.

Sincerely,

Gary

Got a call for an interview with Lynx in Denver for next wednesday.

Just wondering if anyone else has been getting any calls and also if anyone has an info on what to prepare for. I have to work till Monday night so I get one day to prepare and travel so that will be rough.

Thanks for any info!

Hey Skid,

With your A320 experience, why not just apply to Frontier? If you got a job at Lynx, would you start in the left seat?

Good luck.

There is a huge ex-Mesa Dash mafia over there. Good dudes; you will enjoy...

Ok, forgive my ignorance.... but I must know. Who is Lynx? Who do they fly for?

Are you looking for a Gojets answer? What does it matter who they work for?

Thought I would post another interview experience for those that were interested.

I was interviewing for an FO position.. am currently a regional prop FO.

Took me about 8 weeks to get an interview scheduled due to assorted conflicts but HR patiently worked to get me in.

Interview was fairly straightforward.. short presentation on the company then about 30 minutes of HR and TMAAT questions and about 30 minutes of technical, mostly taken from the company CFM that I had brought with.

Overall, nice facilities and open and friendly people.. was told to expect a call by the end of the week for a Tuesday interview.. actually got called later in the day with an offer.

Personally I thought it was a high quality op with lots of good people.. I can't wait to start.

If ppl want more info, PM me with questions..

cale

Latest resources

Back