Lynx Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

skid

Got a call for an interview with Lynx in Denver for next wednesday.

Just wondering if anyone else has been getting any calls and also if anyone has an info on what to prepare for. I have to work till Monday night so I get one day to prepare and travel so that will be rough.

Thanks for any info!

Good luck

You may have to be the guinea pig. Good luck!

What are your flight times? How long was the process from application submission to call for interview?

2 friends of mine interviewed there several months ago. They told them they would get back to them a week later & let them know.... Neither of them heard anything yet. Both of the pilots are highly qulified RJ capts & check airman with a signif amt of pic TP time??? What is up with that?

2 friends of mine interviewed there several months ago. They told them they would get back to them a week later & let them know.... Neither of them heard anything yet. Both of the pilots are highly qulified RJ capts & check airman with a signif amt of pic TP time??? What is up with that?

Any ideas on what the deal is with the interview? I have not found anything on them. I cant even find out info like who the chief pilot is and stuff like that. Any clues?

I found and old post that mentioned Dana Floyd as CP anyone have any ideas if this is correct?

Good luck

I found and old post that mentioned Dana Floyd as CP anyone have any ideas if this is correct?

Correct! Although I doubt he will be conducting the interview this round.

Good luck. Those of you that have time to do a interview prep -- see www.flytheline.com. Worth it!

Be yourself and relax. Typical interview HR & situations, & some Technical questions.

Latest resources

Back