• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Lynx Application fee

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I guess. I figured it was dripping in enough sarcasm to cover my bases.

your mom is dripping in sarcasm.

(before anyone gets on my case, I will add this: I know doug_or and I know he laughed his hiney off at this)

When you go to meet the hr folks from a company, not only are they interviewing you, but you as an applicant are interviewing the company. If the pilot shortage is as real as everyone is making it out to be, we should be charging them for our time.

WELL SAID!

It'll only take you 1.3 @ captains pay to earn the money back. I say its a great investment in your future.

When you apply though, you're an FO first. That's more than 3 hours at the $21/hr pay rate. Equipment you have to know how to use: aircraft controls and flashlight are listed. They're serious about knowing how to fly. Although, it is a typical office enviroment, adequately heated and cooled. PDT has that too, yeah right....

PDT has that too, yeah right....

Thanks for reminding me that today I saw the funniest flight case sticker I've seen in a while. I'll see if I can replicate it,

PDT
The Cure for Hope

Thanks for reminding me that today I saw the funniest flight case sticker I've seen in a while. I'll see if I can replicate it,

PDT
The Cure for Hope

PDT
flying yesterday's technology into tomorrow
ps
Equipment you have to know how to use: aircraft controls and flashlight are listed.

your mom knows how to use a flashlight.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back