• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Lynx - A/c #1 Airbourne !!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Everyone is gearing up to kick off the pre-proving runs and I know that the FAs, MX, ramp staff -along with the pilots are ready to get flying.

-M.P.

Let me help you out a little. Everyone is most likely saying, I hope that piece of junk cancels so I can go home and get drunk. That's what they're saying.

Let me help you out a little. Everyone is most likely saying, I hope that piece of junk cancels so I can go home and get drunk. That's what they're saying.

It's the Q400. There's a very good chance of that. Of course, something makes me think that Lynx won't have CX pay. If they did they'd need to lower the CA rate to $30/hr!

It's the Q400. There's a very good chance of that. Of course, something makes me think that Lynx won't have CX pay. If they did they'd need to lower the CA rate to $30/hr!

I believe it's line guarantee and block or better...

So what! Maybe he's not an Aviation Geek like most of us, and spends his free time doing real sh$t rather then studying other airplanes that he doesn't fly!!!

So really, who the hell cares? I am sure you impressed the hell out of him when you told him it was a A-300!! LOL NOT!!!

What's wrong with Aviation Geeks?

So what! Maybe he's not an Aviation Geek like most of us, and spends his free time doing real sh$t rather then studying other airplanes that he doesn't fly!!!

So really, who the hell cares? I am sure you impressed the hell out of him when you told him it was a A-300!! LOL NOT!!!

Woah, chill out... I just need to study something as it's been a week and half since I flew the Lear down to the Bahamas and I have to look at something that flies. These paychecks come in and I just don't know what the he!! to do. My apologies.

Latest resources

Back