Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Cloud F9

Airbourne Wildlife
Just a quick update to all that are interested in Lynx Aviation.
:D
Our first aircraft was accepted and test flown in Toronto this past Monday! The management pilots report the airplane is a blast to fly and we all look forward to seeing it here soon. After completion of the acceptance process the pilot crews will be bringing her home scheduled for Friday, July 20th.

Thus far plane #2 is only 1 week or so behind the first. Won't be long before you will see our shiny tails all around the local region.

Everyone is gearing up to kick off the pre-proving runs and I know that the FAs, MX, ramp staff -along with the pilots are ready to get flying.

-M.P.

Last edited:
Our first aircraft was accepted and test flown in Toronto this past Monday! The management pilots report the airplane is a blast to fly and we all look forward to seeing it here soon. After completion of the acceptance process the pilot crews will be bringing her home scheduled for Friday, July 20th.

Thus far plane #2 is only 1 week or so behind the first. Won't be long before you will see our shiny tails all around the local region.

Everyone is gearing up to kick off the pre-proving runs and I know that the FAs, MX, ramp staff -along with the pilots are ready to get flying.

-M.P.

Yawn....

-M.P.

Alright Mr., step away from the dork juice!

:blush:

Maybe Jason Bourne was the first pilot to fly it.. :)
Today's regional pilots :
- Can't spell
- Can barely read/write
- Cannot distinguish between md80 and a320
- Picks on A320 for being fbw but don't know f16 and 777 are fbw.
- Think that he will have 10 flight attendants walking after him when he gets into the airlines

Haha, that last post was funny, but sadly true. I flew with a captain that didn't know what an Airbus A300 was. I do think it is exciting for Lynx and I don't think there's anything wrong with posting the developments. Good luck Lynx, yer gonna need it!

Latest resources

Back