Lynn Calls Scotty To Whine

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ASARJMan

Seems some of you guys/gals are balling up Lynn's flyers and stuffing her mail box. She called Scotty to whine about it and Scotty made the others take down their flyers until Scotty was told this was permissible. Lynn has Scotty's number on her cell, get it?

VOTED IN FAVOR!
If you vote for LJ you're crazy as hell!
www.nopilotleftbehind.com

Guys it not fair that one side has a website with personal bio's, posters, cards, stickers, and has sent out emails with their agenda. Plus they have been spending time in the crew lounge and at flight safety answering questions. Lynn is just trying to do the right thing and work with management. Pilots should read the material put in their boxes and use the information wisely. You will see that much of which the coalition advocates is right in line with what management needs/wants. Together we can make this Company produce annual profits of nearly 200 million dollars. Managements last proposal that offered a 1.6% raise to the 50 Captains is more than fair. Add in Performance Plus which could yield you an additional $100 per quater and you have a hefty raise.

Negotiations start up next week. Look for management to offer up a deal that may allow ASA to get additional flying. Maybe even the 12 70's from Comair. If managment doubles it's last proposal to a 3% raise that keeps ASA rates below Skywest and well below CHQ, we could get alot of flying. That would also cost the Company about 2% of our profits. Isn't that fair?

Last edited:
Hey, Scott, do you play dueling banjoes while you are at LJ and JB's cabin? Do they squeal like pigs when you promise them positions in management? I don't want to burst your bubble or anything, but the latest update I heard from the election was a 7:1 ratio in favor of team Tomlin.

It should tell everyone something that the Fab 5 is allowed access to our V-files in the first place. You won't find the company allowing ALPA access to those mailboxes, but they have no problem letting the "coalition" put their campaign flyers in them.

It should tell everyone something that the Fab 5 is allowed access to our V-files in the first place. You won't find the company allowing ALPA access to those mailboxes, but they have no problem letting the "coalition" put their campaign flyers in them.

According to the Chiefs they both have access during the election, but the idiot Brian Wilson did not.

Take it however you may.

Medeco

Then how come I get information on strike simulations in my Vfile? When I show up at work, there are flyers with information from the strike center telling me to call them to track crews? Isn't that coming from ALPA? Maybe you should get your facts straight!

Lynn has Scotty's number on her cell, get it?
So do I. You probably should too. Sometimes nothing works better than a chat with the Boss - especially if the boss is someone who tries to help, as Scott always has when I've talked to him.

Yes, I know we are in a contract battle, but Scott Hall is as far away from the Company's negotiating authority as Atlanta is from Utah. No need in shooting the messenger, save your bullets.

Last edited:
So do I. You probably should too. Sometimes nothing works better than a chat with the Boss - especially if the boss is someone who tries to help, as Scott always has when I've talked to him.

Yes, I know we are in a contract battle, but Scott Hall is as far away from the Company's negotiating authority as Atlanta is from Utah. No need in shooting the messenger, save your bullets.

I have to agree with that one myself. Scott is by far a better leader then the previous I have witnessed.

Yes, he is a company man first, but I can tell you that when it comes to daily business and the pilots, he is looking out for us better than anyone else has before him.

Medeco

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back