• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

LXJT pilot has ordered contract wristbands

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
September will also be a vacation month (as one of the vacation days falls on the next bid period). I'll end up with the first week or more off in September, since I'll only have to meet 65 hours on my award. That's a month and possibly more off. 3 weeks vacation a year, 6 vacation months. That's about a month off every four months, with guarantee, if that's what you really want.

Regardless, I didn't say our vacation system was better. I said it wasn't inferior.

Last edited:
You have to meet 65 hours on an award... LXJT has no such requirement. With three weeks of vacation (one in may, one in July, and one in Sept) by the time my vacations are over, I will have only worked less than 100 hours the entire summer.

Not trying to feed an argument. Your system is good, our is better. You'd have really benefited by our system. It is not a coincidence that management wants PBS and most pilots don't.

And yes the ASA negotiating team dragging their feet screwed us. We could have had a great contract before Endeavor screwed the industry.

The ASA MEC directed the ASA negotiations to slow down and stall the system. ASA had 70 seat pay and were able to bid 70 RFPs and we did not. It was obvious that any 70 RPFs won would go to ASA and not XJT. As the 50 seaters were parked they would have to come from XJT. The ASA MEC wanted to wait to finish negotiations until their group was bigger then XJT... Thus having all the power. Notice that the minute we got 70+ seat pay that the ASA MEC got a fire lit under their buttz? Honestly within a month and a half of us getting 70 seat pay the contract was nearly finished. Then management asked us for nearly 20 million a year in concessions!!! Thanks ASA MEC and thank you Endeavor!

X

Last edited:
Children PLEASE !

Turn the page already!

The vacation optimizing features in both contracts seem very appealing. The pilot groups will soon be asked by the company, and perhaps the MECs, to forfeit them voluntarily. We should respond by saying no. Say no to all concessions. Ask for more instead. You deserve it.

Latest resources

Back