• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

LXJET 70+ seat rates out

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It was arbitrated, not voted for. It is was based on L-ASA rates with L-XJT QOL, healthcare, and retirements plans considered in the overall cost. I do not like it, but we are just getting the industry average set by the others, including L-ASA years ago.....just sayin.

HA. You have no idea what kind of other things the LXJT pilots will have to give once the JCBA starts again. You should have hired some professional negotiators instead of using a second string.

The issue I have with the payrate is with Contract 04 the 135 rates were sold to the group as a "if we ever get larger aircraft we can show that we fly 13 seats less for x dollars less than 50 seats so we should get x dollars more for larger aircraft". To me this would have meant about $4 an hour more(depending on the longevity year) for a 60-66 seat aircraft and then another $4 for a 70-76 seats. In theory this payrate is for 76 seat aircraft as that is what the growth at UAL, AA, and DAL is going to be. So we should have gotten around $8 an hour(again maybe more maybe a little less depending on the longevity year) using the precedence of the difference between 37 seat and 50 seat pay that is already in our contract.

$2 is a ********************ing joke and I cant believe the arbitrator would actually think that was a sufficient raise. From what is being posted on the crack pipe so far nobody is happy with it and most people expect the airplanes(if we actually ever get anything larger) to go junior because its not worth peoples time to even go to training on a new airplane for $2.

and most people expect the airplanes(if we actually ever get anything larger) to go junior because its not worth peoples time to even go to training on a new airplane for $2.

I call BS on that! Ever hear of BSJS? (Bigger Small Jet Syndrome). Years ago at LASA we had senior pilots actually move to DFW so they could fly the ATR!

I call BS on that! Ever hear of BSJS? (Bigger Small Jet Syndrome). Years ago at LASA we had senior pilots actually move to DFW so they could fly the ATR!

I agree. Some 8-hole will want to fly it for the glamour/prestige of flying the "heavy", having 2 cart donkeys, etc.

As well as a E-tard/G-tard lifer/"professional FO".

Latest resources

Back